60 Day Money Back Guarantee & Limited Warranty
GUARANTEED TO TRANSFORM YOUR SKIN OR YOUR MONEY BACK
You can feel confident that your purchase from Trophy Skin is risk free. We are committed to 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Microdermabrasion Products - We promise you will feel the difference after your very first use!
LED Light Therapy Products - Work beneath the surface so the first few uses aren't immediately noticeable to the eye or touch. Rest assured, light therapy is working from the inside out!
Use your device at least 1-3 times per week (up to twice daily for light therapy devices) and if, within 60 days, you haven't noticed an improvement in your skin, we will give your money back!
Please note that Trophy Skin does not permit the return of or offer refunds for:
- Products purchased anywhere besides TrophySkin.com. Contact the company you purchased from for their return policy
- Products purchased, new or used, from unauthorized distributors or through unauthorized distribution channels
- Packages missing hardware components
- Products returned without a receipt
- Shipping charges
- Customs charges
All devices purchased from TrophySkin.com are covered under Our 60 Day Guarantee. Product returns past 60 days will not be accepted or honored. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your home beauty device, we will send you a full refund (less shipping & handling fees). Simple contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Form to obtain your Return Authorization and complete return instructions within 60 days from your purchase date. A prepaid shipping label will be provided to you if the product is received damaged and you are requesting a replacement only. Failure to follow all instructions will delay your refund or credit.
The following terms apply:
- If purchased from another retailer or website, please contact them directly for information on their return policy.
- Please retain your proof of purchase (receipt, email confirmation) as it is required for all refunds and returns.
- The device is in like-new/gently-used condition
- You have followed the treatment instructions provided in the user manual.
- Device must be carefully packaged and shipped back, at your cost, using the shipping method of your choice, as long as a tracking number is provided.
- Refund will be issued once returned item is received at our office (less original S&H costs).
- All included accessories, including goggles, filters, and other items, must be sent back along with beauty device and must be in gently-used, undamaged condition.
- Device must be in original packaging with all cords and hoses wrapped to prevent kinking, and packages sealed to prevent spilling.
Trophy Skin recommends that you:
- use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and either insure your package for safe return to Trophy Skin or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit.
- If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking and (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping. Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) offers limited tracking capabilities and that there is a 30-calendar-day waiting period before the USPS will initiate a trace.
Returns for refunds are processed promptly (within 5 business days of return receipt). Refunds are applied to original method of payment.
Trophy Skin Warranty
Trophy Skin is committed to quality. Our limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your Trophy Skin device. All Trophy Skin devices are subject to this complete warranty statement. Below we outline the length of the warranty period for each device.
- MicrodermMD - 3 Years
- RejuvadermMD - 1 Year
- RejuvaliteMD - 1 Year
- BlueMD - 1 Year
- Labelle - 1 Year
- MiniMD - 6 Months
General Use & Care Notes
In order to receive the benefits of your limited warranty, you must register your device. You may register your device online or call our office at 866-546-4664 during normal business hours.
Always follow proper use and care instructions as outlined in your instruction manual. In the unlikely event that you have trouble with your device, follow the applicable troubleshooting guide for your product. Contact us for further support.
Our general guarantee and warranty policies are outlined below.
What is covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Trophy Skin device if you purchased it from an authorized partner (eBay and Overstock are NOT authorized partners) or directly from the manufacturer (Trophy Skin). Each product is covered under one warranty period. The warranty may not be repurchased for more than one term and is meant only for the original purchaser or gift recipient. (Must retain original purchase receipt/confirmation.) The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires as designated above depending on your device. The warranty period is not paused or extended for any period during which the Trophy Skin device (or any parts thereof) is in repair, or if they are replaced by Trophy Skin during the warranty period.
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; application of harmful chemicals; Acts of God, fire, or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the Trophy Skin device; alteration; professional use; or commercial use.
Examples that will void your warranty:
- FAILURE TO USE A FILTER, FAILURE TO CHANGE YOUR FILTER BETWEEN USES (IN SOME CASES, ESPECIALLY WHEN TREATING THE BODY, YOU MAY NEED TO USE MULTIPLE FILTERS IN ONE TREATMENT), TURNING THE FILTER OVER TO USE AGAIN. The filter is preventing skin and debris into the machine and clogging the motor.
- CLEANING INSIDE THE WAND (OR HAND PROBE). If you are using filters properly, there is no reason to clean the inside of the wand or tubing.
- CLEANING ANY PART OF THE UNIT WITH WATER OR MOISTURE. Be sure to unplug your device and remove the diamond tip before cleaning it and ensure that it is completely dry before attaching it again.
- USING IN A PROFESSIONAL SETTING. Our skin care devices are designed for home-use only. Using to provide for-profit treatments is strictly prohibited.
What will Trophy Skin do if my device is defective?
If you discover a covered defect in your Trophy Skin device before the warranty period expires, contact us. Be sure that you have already registered your device. Before approving the return of your device, our team will attempt to diagnose the problem through our troubleshooting process via telephone or email. If we are unable to resolve the problem during this process, you will need to return your device to Trophy Skin for assessment. For easy troubleshooting, be sure to have your device in hand when contacting us. Please be sure to register your Trophy Skin product and sign up to receive product updates, news and special offers from us.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to send your item in for warranty & servicing. We strongly recommend obtaining a tracking number when sending your shipment in for service. Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipment.
- If defective, we will replace part(s) or the entire Trophy Skin device. Customer Care will contact you and keep you updated on the progress of repairs and return shipments.
- If we confirm a failing covered by this limited warranty, we will, at our option, take one of the following actions:
- replace your Trophy Skin device with a device that is the same as or similar to the device you purchased; or
- repair your Trophy Skin device.
- If we find that the failing in your Trophy Skin device is not covered under this limited warranty, we will notify you about the service alternatives that are available on a fee basis. If we find that your Trophy Skin device is not defective or is in proper working order, we will notify you and return your Trophy Skin device to you.
- All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Trophy Skin.
Trophy Skin reserves the right to make changes and improvements to its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in products previously sold.