Trophy Skin is committed to quality. Our limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of your Trophy Skin device. All Trophy Skin devices are subject to this complete warranty statement. Below we outline the length of the warranty period for each device.
- MicrodermMD - 3 Years
- RejuvadermMD - 1 Year
- RejuvaliteMD - 1 Year
- BlueMD - 1 Year
- Labelle - 1 Year
- MiniMD - 6 Months
General Use & Care Notes
In order to receive the benefits of your limited warranty, you must register your device. You may register your device online or call our office at 866-546-4664 during normal business hours.
Always follow proper use and care instructions as outlined in your instruction manual. In the unlikely event that you have trouble with your device, follow the applicable troubleshooting guide for your product. Contact us for further support.
Our general guarantee and warranty policies are outlined below.
What is covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Trophy Skin device if you purchased it from an authorized partner (eBay and Overstock are NOT authorized partners) or directly from the manufacturer (Trophy Skin). Each product is covered under one warranty period. The warranty may not be repurchased for more than one term and is meant only for the original purchaser or gift recipient. (Must retain original purchase receipt/confirmation.) The limited warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires as designated above depending on your device. The warranty period is not paused or extended for any period during which the Trophy Skin device (or any parts thereof) is in repair, or if they are replaced by Trophy Skin during the warranty period.
What is not covered by the limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by abuse or misuse; improper care; impact or insertion of foreign objects; vandalism; improper storage; improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair; application of harmful chemicals; Acts of God, fire, or water; abrasives; negligence; failure to follow manufacturer’s instructions; loss of the Trophy Skin device; alteration; professional use; or commercial use. (Skin Care Professionals, please contact us directly for terms of limited warranty as applicable to you.)
Examples that will void your warranty:
- FAILURE TO USE A FILTER, FAILURE TO CHANGE YOUR FILTER BETWEEN USES (IN SOME CASES, ESPECIALLY WHEN TREATING THE BODY, YOU MAY NEED TO USE MULTIPLE FILTERS IN ONE TREATMENT), TURNING THE FILTER OVER TO USE AGAIN. The filter is preventing skin and debris into the machine and clogging the motor.
- CLEANING INSIDE THE WAND (OR HAND PROBE). If you are using filters properly, there is no reason to clean the inside of the wand or tubing.
- CLEANING ANY PART OF THE UNIT WITH WATER OR MOISTURE. Be sure to unplug your device and remove the diamond tip before cleaning it and ensure that it is completely dry before attaching it again.
What will Trophy Skin do if my device is defective?
If you discover a covered defect in your Trophy Skin device before the warranty period expires, contact us. Be sure that you have already registered your device. Before approving the return of your device, our team will attempt to diagnose the problem through our troubleshooting process via telephone or email. If we are unable to resolve the problem during this process, you will need to return your device to Trophy Skin for assessment. For easy troubleshooting, be sure to have your device in hand when contacting us. Please be sure to register your Trophy Skin product and sign up to receive product updates, news and special offers from us.
- You are responsible for the shipping charges to send your item in for warranty & servicing. We strongly recommend obtaining a tracking number when sending your shipment in for service. Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be clearly written on the outside of the shipment.
- If defective, we will replace part(s) or the entire Trophy Skin device. Customer Care will contact you and keep you updated on the progress of repairs and return shipments.
- If we confirm a failing covered by this limited warranty, we will, at our option, take one of the following actions:
- replace your Trophy Skin device with a device that is the same as or similar to the device you purchased; or
- repair your Trophy Skin device.
- If we find that the failing in your Trophy Skin device is not covered under this limited warranty, we will notify you about the service alternatives that are available on a fee basis. If we find that your Trophy Skin device is not defective or is in proper working order, we will notify you and return your Trophy Skin device to you.
- All Limited Warranty services must be authorized and performed by Trophy Skin.
Trophy Skin reserves the right to make changes and improvements to its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in products previously sold.