If you’re like most of us, you probably wish you had spent more time taking care of your skin when you were young. If you feel like you’re playing catch-up, we are here to tell you about ways you can make significant improvements to your skin’s health, regardless of your age. One of the latest solutions is kinetic toning.
How It Works
A kinetic toning system combines a topical product, the serum, and a hand-held toning device. You can tone your skin at home.
Where can you purchase it? Trophy Skin’s professional-grade skin therapy UltradermMD system, which incorporates three spa treatments in one: microdermabrasion, kinetic toning, and pore extraction.
Think of it as a gentle vacuum for your face, neck, and ears. The device utilizes low sonic vibrations and isometric compression to restore your skin’s luster. The vacuuming effect lifts and releases your skin, while the vibrating function serves as a personal massage.
The combination stimulates your skin and increases circulation. As a result, your body carries more oxygen to the dermis, which helps fight the common side effects of aging. The process mirrors the techniques that professionals use at medical spas and skin care centers.
Benefits of Kinetic Toning
Many women have already seen the benefits in action and has reported improvements in their skin’s glow and had smoother and firmer skin.
Some of the other benefits include:
- Enhanced radiance and luminosity
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Painless and non-invasive procedure that you can do yourself
- Stimulated skin and improved circulation
How to Perform Kinetic Toning
- Clean your skin – as with any skin care procedure, start with a clean canvas
- Choose a target area – you can perform kinetic toning on your face, neck, or other delicate areas
- Apply the serum topically – place a small dollop of your preferred serum on the treatment area
- Customize your treatment – flick the power button on your device and select the setting that matches your preference
- Begin the treatment – glide the device along the treatment area for five seconds at a time. Make sure the head creates a firm seal to the skin to maintain suction. It should create a vacuum and release the treated skin after a few seconds. Repeat as necessary.
- Admire your skin – apply your favorite lotions and creams to accentuate your appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to see results?
Everyone sees results at different times, though you can expect to see some improvements after the first application. Make sure to use the system daily to continue seeing results. Some deeper signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles, may take up to two months to improve.
Do dermatologists recommend kinetic toning?
Yes, the system has the green light from dermatologists nationwide. Most professionals consider it a safe and effective way to reduce the appearance of blemishes, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Note that you do not need a medical prescription to use kinetic toning.
What treatment head should I use?
Most kinetic toning systems comes with two treatment heads. The standard one works well for broad strokes along the cheeks and forehead. Swap to the focused head if you want more precision in hard-to-reach places.