All You Need to Know About This Spa Facial Treatment That You Can Now Do At Home
Updated January, 2020
Trophy Skin's Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula is an all-in-one tool that can rid your pores from those nasty little blackheads and exfoliate your skin shedding dead skin cells and debris. The Labelle uses Ultrasonic waves at 30,000 Hz per second to loosen and remove oil, dirt, and cellular debris from your pores. The infusion process helps your moisturizer penetrate your skin deeper for maximum absorption .The vibration of the scrubber creates a fine mist that also removes the excess water from your face during the application.
The Labelle instructions are as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Clean your skin thoroughly using your normal daily routine for washing your face.
- While your face is still wet, turn the Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula to ‘peeling mode,’ and gently exfoliate your skin by dragging the spatula across your face. You should see the blackheads becoming less visible due to the removal of the dirt, oil, makeup, and bacteria that was clogging your pores. Add water to your face during this treatment, as needed. You may also get our Hydrating Mist to help keep your skin moist during treatment.
- Dry your face, and switch the Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Spatula to do the ‘infusion mode.’ Apply your normal face moisturizers or serums and use the spatula to push the product deeper into your skin. You don't need to apply more pressure to achieve this.
Our customers are raving about their results while using the Labelle Skin Scrubber Spatula.
- Improved Skin Circulation
- Reduction of clogged pores, excess oil and dry skin
- Reduction in fine lines & wrinkles
- Smoother, softer skin
- Improved Skin Texture
You can own a Labelle Ultrasonic Skin Spatula for less than a trip to the spa. Sound too good to be true?
With a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee (no questions asked), there's no reason not to order yours today!
A few helpful hints:
Scrubber Mode - Push Power/Mode button once for Skin scrubber Mode. Hold the device with the spatula blade angled down. While skin is wet, gently glide the edge of the spatula along the skin's surface.
Infusion Mode - Apply Serum without rubbing in. Press Power/Mode button a second time for Infusion Mode. Turn the device over so the spatula end is flat against the skin. You will feel the spatula gently tapping the serum deep into your skin.